Thursday, February 2, 2012

Womb hi-jacker. ;)

Ever since the start I have trouble sleeping at night. Sleep just won't come.
There's this discomfort that I can't put my finger on when Mr. Hubby asked,"what's wrong?".
Plus, my ribs especially the left one hurts real bad sometime. I think it's way too early for the rib pains. I read the usual circumstances when this happen is when the baby wedge their foot near the ribs and occurs mainly in the third trimester.
I envy Mr.Hubby because he is such a easy sleeper. Practically can fall asleep anytime and unlike me, he enjoys afternoon naps. I feel afternoon naps are a waste of time..hehehe..I love lying and lazing around in bed but that's just about it.

Strong quickening now. Sometimes it tickles and startles me. Hubby has yet to feel a strong kick. I always encourage him to touch but I also felt there was reluctance in his part. Beats me. Oh, but I don't like it when other people touch me. The other day my sister touched me commenting my bump was showing, I felt a bit offended. I do not like being touched. Even when the nurse does it on my routine check ups. I get all tense.

Have yet to start any shopping. I'd like to do another ultrasound and see if we can take a peek whether it's a he or she. Either is quite fine with me. Just that it'd be boring to just shop just in neutral colours, right?
There's so many decisions to make and from the way I see it it'll be mostly up to me. Men, some men, are just not that interested.

So I'm halfway there. Here's hoping I'll stay sane for the next half.

No comments: