Saturday, November 5, 2011

I find it kinda funny that I have an aversion towards flowery fruity fragrances. I had to switch to a non perfumed shower gel and forced my husband to do as well. He uses Dettol at the moment, that I can stand.The only perfume I can wear right now is my Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh Daisy because it's very light. But my sense of smell has turn extremely sensitive. A lot of things are busuk now.

I am so gassy all the time. It's not so much the nausea but more of the gas, trying to burp and failing..and the gas keeps coming up..forcing me to throw up. Does the nausea come from this? Or do others just feel like throwing up?

Headaches. Especially in the evening and throughout the night. This occurs so frequent that I've learned to just accept that I will be getting headaches in the evening, so there! Not to mention, sometimes I get pains in my abdomen. It scares me but I try not to think of it. Sometimes a terrible bout of coughing or sneezing sends shooting pains down there. Sigh..

Waking up in the middle of the night and fail to get back to sleep. Usually I'll suddenly wake up in the middle of the night for no reasons at all. Sometimes, it's because I need to pee. But whatever the reason is...I would have a hard time falling back asleep. Usually I'll be awake 1 and half hours to 2 hours before finally dozing off again. So what do I do in the middle of the night? Nothing, because I'm a scaredy cat eversince the incident of a pervert outside my window. Yep, the trauma is hasn't gone anywhere. Usually I'll read a book on my phone. Yeah, I know it's probably be a good time to tahajjud, recite the Quran etc2..but it's dark and oh so quiet..


So what with the gas, nausea, headaches and lack of sleep..comes fatigue.

Eating like it's nobody's business (which it isn't pun). Sigh..But not everything in sight. There are just some things that turn me off. And there are just some things that won't stay down long. I hate plain water which is so NOT me. I used to go days and days without drinking anything other than plain water but now I abhor it. It leaves me mouth extremely bitter. So, it's fruit juices, milo, syrup..any kind of drink that has flavour. Ergh, I hate this because I am thinking of all that sugar going in me but I just can't stand plain water!!

I am trying hard to be patient. This too shall pass, kan? What's a little sacrifice here and there.

No comments: