Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 20

It's the 20th day of fasting. Baru nak update blog. So far puasa has been good.Haven't been to the mosque for terawikh. I prefer doing it at home. Banyak sangat perangai pelik-pelik kat surau tu. Dari pegi sakit hati and terumpat dalam hati..buat saja kat rumah la kan..

Managed to cook almost everyday. Just that balik rumah in-laws tak masak apa langsung. They are not foodies, beli je ala kadar..sahur pun kat luar. I had what I considered one of the best nasi kerabu I've ever had. Bought at Ampangan's Pasar Ramadhan. 2 days in a row. But I suspect, the nasi also left me with an unsettled tummy.

Biskut raya tak buat lagi. Rasanya buat hari Selasa kot. Just nak buat the Chocolate Rice cookies, Choc Chip cookies..what else? Ntah..tak terasa nak berbiskut2 raya tahun ni. We plan on scouring last minute kerepek deals kat Alor Setar nanti. Yes, normally there's quite the bargain anywhere on Raya eve.

I've sent a few pairs of baju kurung to be done at a tailor in Alor Setar. It was a last minute thing. Saw her ad at cari forum. Thought I'd just gamble my luck. Actually, I already have 2 baju kurung..and there are several pairs that I haven't worn at kampung..Also, tangan is very itchy shopping online. Bahh..online shops are dangerous..rasa nak beli jer. Currently I am waiting for my muslimah t-shirt, a wristlet and a perfume to arrive. This morning I was itching to buy another t-shirt..tapi setakat ini berjaya mengekang nafsu.

On Monday, I'm having new spectacles done. I'm looking for a rectangle shape black frames. Nerdy looking glasses. I tried a few pairs before and Mr. Hubster thought it was hot. Whatever turns you on honney..hehe..MOG had these Armani frames..maybe I'll get those. I'm also thinking of getting a black pallazo pants..a new shirt for Mr. Hubster (who likes to scrimp on clothes but pays thousands for his car, camera thingy, IT gadgets) and new shoes!

This year, we'll be going back to his kampung first..Fortunately we might not be sleeping there as the house is predicted to be very very crowded with his cousins. Mr. Hubster has already booked a hotel. Would it be terribly weird if we stayed at a hotel? The house is really cramp and there's only 1 toilet. Estimated persons to be in the house...25?  So tak mengada la kan kalau duduk hotel? It'd be crazy not to.

Right..so that's the update on Ramadhan 2011. Semoga berjumpa lagi di tahun hadapan..

No comments: