Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Milkadeal's Bread Basket Voucher Redemption

A few days ago, I remembered I haven't redeemed my Bread Basket voucher from Milkadeal. The voucher was for two pax, almost 50% off I think for sandwiches, pastries and drinks.

So yesterday, Mr. Hubster and I went to redeem the RM15.90 voucher before it expires on the 15th.

Bread Basket is at The Sphere, Bangsar South. There's nothing there except offices and a couple of restaurants and a Carrefour. Parking is free for the first 2 hours (or 1 or 3..I forgot!).

So here's what we got :


The food was not bad. Price wise pun not bad. The Loaf is way more expensive. Mid afternoon ambiance is relaxing, plus masa pergi baru lepas hujan so it was definitely sangat selesa.



Will probably not go there, not because the place tu tak sedap or mahal..but because it's far away from home. But to those who wants to try it out, be my guest. There's a 25% discount after 4pm for selected items, so there's nothing to lose.

No comments: