Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ku Ning the Tiny Kitty

Found a tiny kitty inside of my in-laws drain. It was raining slightly and the mother is nowhere to be found. Kes buang anak? huhuhu...

I didn't know what to do. Kalau tinggal, for sure mati la. So bawak balik KL. Bawak pegi vet. Dah la tak pernah pegi vet. Bawak la Ku Teh sekali untuk deworm and vaccine.

At first we headed to Kelana Jaya. In the website kata tutup 8.30pm. I wanted to go there sebab kata klinik for cats only and the doc is a Malay lady. Tapi we got there at 7.15pm, dah tutup. Hangin tul! So merempuh jam lagi pegi vet kat Taman Megah. Tak suka sebab area ni majority is Chinese, so for sure la doggie banyak. And I was right.

But no choice, sbb kalau tak si kecik ni tak makan minum whole day.

Charges, errkk..For the small one, RM45 (consultation RM25, ubat demam RM20). For Ku Teh, RM95 (consultation RM45, deworm RM5, vaccince RM45). Adehh..kopak..

I would like to put up the little one for adoption as I don't have the money, space, time for 3 cats. Tapi tersangatla kecik lagi untuk kasi orang. Ku Teh dah merajuk taknak masuk rumah...haishh...Vet said the chances for it to survive is 50-50 la jugak. Kitten 1-3 weeks ni takde mak susah la nak hidup..tak tau la camne..

We'll see.

1 comment:

Lucky n Cik Nit's Mummy said...

eekks.. mahal nye charges! why don't you try my vet, rates pretty reasonable. I've gone thru a few vets myself over the years, and his is among the most reasonable. May be a bit out of your way kot, as it's at Bandar Sri Dsara. Klinik Haiwan Kesayangan. Add: 6G, Jln Ara SD7/3A, BSD. Contact no is 62724179 or 0129193285. Vet's name is Dr, Suparamaniam, very nice elderly gentleman. I think they also have a branch kat Old Town.