Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Of sleepless night.

There I was, safely in Lala Land, when out of the blue boleh terjaga pulak. And it was just friggin' 4 a.m!! Tried to fall back asleep but you know how it goes, the harder we try the further slumberland slips away. So, I've been up for almost an hour and a half now. To make matter worse, the tummy is rumbling, pleading to be fed. Dinner was 8 hours ago, so I don't blame you Miss Tummy. But it's 5.30 a.m! I'm such a scaredy cat. Tak boleh bergerak from bed hokaayy.. Lucky lappie is on bed. Yeah, my sleeping partner when he's not around. So yeah, bukak laptop, main Internet boleh jer. Tapi cari makanan tak boleh. I wish it was 6a.m. Lots more people are awake at that time is what I usually presume. Terasa lebih selamat?

Ok, padan muka. Sapa suruh buat marathon Criminal Minds. 

No comments: